“ I want to be a strong VOICE, ADVOCATE and LEADER for the constituents of the 166th in Harrisburg. I see the office of State Representative as an opportunity to effect change not as something to be taken for granted. -Jennifer Leith ”
Throughout her personal life and professional career, Jennifer has demonstrated a commitment to working toward a fair, just, and inclusive democratic society.
As a first-generation college graduate raised in a union household, she embodies the importance of a good education, a strong work ethic, and the obligation to use your voice to amplify your values.
After serving two years as a United States Peace Corps volunteer (Islamic Republic of Mauritania, 2000-2002), where she taught English and worked on small business development projects in rural villages, Jennifer and her husband moved to the 166th.
Armed with her values and her successful experience finding common ground with those of differing viewpoints, Jennifer will arrive in Harrisburg ready to fight for our values and our community.
Your VOTE is your VOICE! Vote on May 15, 2018.
Write-in 'Jennifer Leith' on May 15th as your DEMOCRATIC CANDIDATE for the PA House District 166.
Write-In Jennifer Leith for State Representative
Democrat for 166th
May 15, 2018
****BRING A PEN TO THE POLLS!****
• STEP 1. Locate the area for REPRESENTATIVE for GENERAL ASSEMBLY on the Democrat (left) part of the voting machine. Press the X where it says "write in". The light next to the X should come on.
• STEP 2. A button at the top of the machine will start flashing red. Press the button.
• STEP 3. The write-in slot to the right of the red button will open. Stamp, sticker, or handwrite in pen JENNIFER LEITH.
• STEP 4. Pull the door for the write-in slot down.
• Remember to vote for the other offices on the ballot from Governor to Committee Person. Push the green “Vote” button at the bottom (right) of the voting machine.