Write-In Jennifer Leith for State Representative
Democrat for 166th
****BRING A PEN TO THE POLLS!****
DELAWARE COUNTY VOTERS:
• STEP 1. Locate the area for REPRESENTATIVE for GENERAL ASSEMBLY on the Democrat (left) part of the voting machine. Press the X where it says "write in". The light next to the X should come on.
• STEP 2. A button at the top of the machine will start flashing red. Press the button.
• STEP 3. The write-in slot to the right of the red button will open. Stamp, sticker, or handwrite in pen JENNIFER LEITH.
• STEP 4. Pull the door for the write-in slot down.
• Remember to vote for the other offices on the ballot from Governor to Committee Person. Push the green “Vote” button at the bottom (right) of the voting machine.
MONTGOMERY COUNTY VOTERS:
Step 1: Press the Write-In Square for REPRESENTATIVE FOR GENERAL ASSEMBLY.
Step 2: The arrow will flash. The arrow will continue flashing until the write-in is complete or until the square is pressed a second time to deselect the write-in.
Step 3: Using the write-in keypad below the ballot, key in JENNIFER LEITH to write-in. You will see the letters appear in the window to the left of the keypad.
Step 4: If you make an error on a write-in, press the left arrow key to move back. To make a space, press the right arrow key.
Step 5: When you are finished keying the name, press Enter on the write-in keypad.